This article will guide you on how to integrate Entatio with the Salesforce.com app. The integration maximizes your Salesforce app through Entatio’s intuitive interface and efficient collaboration features. This results in higher team productivity and easy to distribute presentations to prospects and partners.
The integration requires two (2) configuration processes. It starts by installing Entatio to your Salesforce account and adding your Salesforce credentials to Entatio.
Step 1: Installing Entatio to Salesforce using the Appexchange
- In the All Presentations screen, find and click the MediaManager.net / Entatio.com for Salesforce.com link.
- You will be directed to the Salesforce appexchange website. You can view the demo or read the description for more information about the MediaManager-Salesforce integration.
- Click the Get it Now button to start the installation.
- The Login In to AppExchange dialog box will appear. Click Login In to proceed.
- Note: you are required to have a Salesforce account to proceed with the integration. We highly suggest using Salesforce Enterprise or Developer account.
- You will be directed to the Salesforce login screen. Enter your Salesforce Username and Password and click Login.
- Note: you will be directed to the Identify verification page. Check your email to retrieve the code and enter it in the Verification Code field and click Verify.
- Select the preferred installation environment:
- Install in a Production Environment
- Install in Sandbox
- In this example, we use the Production Environment. Click Install in Production.
- The Confirmation Installation Details window will appear. Review all the details and click the I have read and agree to the terms and conditions checkbox to proceed.
- Click Confirm and Install to proceed.
- You will be asked to sign back in. Enter your login credentials and click Log In.
- Note: after signing back in, if you have not specified your mobile number in your Salesforce account, you will be asked to enter your mobile phone number. Enter your mobile phone number and click Register.
- You will be directed to the Install MediaManager / Entatio for Salesforce.com. Select the preferred installation option. In this example, we selected Install for All Users.
- After selecting the installation option, click Install.
- A Confirmation will appear indicating that the installation was successfully completed. Click Done to close the notification dialog box.
Step 2: Entering the Salesforce Credentials to MediaManager.net or Entatio.com
After installing the app, proceed to the next step by adding the Salesforce credentials to MediaManager.net.
- In the Module Menu, click Administration and select Credentials.
- Click the New Credentials button to add the Salesforce credentials.
- You will be directed to the Add Credentials screen, specify the required information:
- Name*: enter your full name, preferably a complete match with the Salesforce account name.
- Description: enter a brief description of the credentials that you are about to add.
- Type*: click the drop-down arrow and select Salesforce.
- Environment: click the drop-down arrow and select the appropriate environment.
- Username*: enter your Salesforce username.
- Password*: enter your Salesforce password.
- Token*: enter the Salesforce Security token. You can retrieve the token from your Salesforce account. For more information, see the Salesforce article on Generate an Initial Access Token.
- Review all the information and click Save to add the credentials. After saving the credentials, the details will appear in the Credentials Management panel.