Note: Screens are from a specific Entatio.com vertical (Entatio.com). Procedures will work the same.
The first step to using Entatio is to register and activate an account. In this guide, you will learn how to sign up for a free Entatio account and activate it to access the app.
- Open a Browser and go to Entatio.com
- Find and click the Launch a Free Learning Portal button.
Note: you can also click this link: https://register.Entatio.com/register to directly go to the Registration page.
- You will be directed to the Sign up for a free Entatio.com page. For STEP 1, there are two (2) ways to sign up for an account:
– Using your Google account; or
– By manually entering your credentials.
- In this example, we use the second option to demonstrate the registration/sign up process by manually entering the credentials.
- Enter the following details:
– First Name
– Last Name
– Company Name
– Phone Number
– Email – the specified email address will be your Entatio account username. Ensure to have access to this email as we will be sending the activation link to this email address.
- Click the I’m not a robot checkbox to verify the CAPTCHA.
- Click Register to continue to the second step.
- You will be directed to the second step where you can add your Entatio’s custom URL. In the Custom URL field, enter your preferred Entatio name.
- Click Create Entatio to continue.
A Confirmation will appear on the screen indicating that your MediaManager.net/Entatio account has been created successfully.
Account Confirmation and Activation
The platform will send your login information to your email to confirm your account. If you have not received the email within a few minutes, check your email’s Junk or Spam folder.
Once you received the email, confirm your account by clicking the Activation Link. A confirmation message will appear on the screen indicating that your email address is now verified.
In this screen, you will be asked to set your Entatio.com account password.
- In the Password field, enter your account password.
- In the Confirm Password field, re-enter the account password.
- Click Save to set your password.
After setting your password, you will be directed to the Login page.
- In the Username field, enter your username. This is the email address used during registration.
- In the Password field, enter your password.
- Click Log In.
Once you successfully logged in, the INVITE SPEAKERS & ATTENDEES dialog box will appear for the initial setup.